What is the BARS® System?
The BARS® is based on the well-established OTSC® System and was developed especially for lumen reduction in contexts such as enlarged anastomoses following RYGB procedures.
Advantages of the BARS® System
- Transluminal and minimally invasive technique
- For grasping large volumes of tissue
- Dynamic compression with continuous adaptation to the tissue thickness
- Enables the simultaneous use of three different application aids
- Complete set for the BARS® procedure
Application of the BARS® System
- Endoscopic treatment of weight regain or dumping syndrome after a gastric bypass