Showing all 2 results
What is HemoPill®?
HemoPill® is a new product line for the immediate detection of acute bleeding in the oesophagus, stomach, and small intestine. HemoPill® acute is a swallowable sensor capsule that wirelessly sends measured values to a portable receiver (HemoPill® Receiver).
The HemoPill® Printer, available as an accessory, is used to print out the HemoPill® findings.
Advantages of the HemoPill® acute
- Small, swallowable capsule with innovative sensor technology
- Immediate detection of acute bleeding in the oesophagus, stomach, and small intestine
- Integrated microsensor with photometric measuring method for blood detection
- Detection of blood even in small volumes in the lumen
- Safe, telemetric data transmission in real time
- MR conditional
Range of application of the HemoPill® acute
- Quick and easy assessment of findings when acute GI bleeding is suspected in the oesophagus, stomach, or small intestine, e.g. in an emergency, with geriatric patients, or infectious patients
- Rapid prioritisation of endoscopy procedures on patients in the clinical daily routine or even outside of regular working hours
- No preparation of the patient
- Different areas of application e.g. endoscopy, emergency room, or ICU