We are honored to present the highlights (17 mins) of our webinar “Turn Challenges Into Success Stories” that happened 22nd of January 2021. It presents the insights of a team coaching approach in a complex European networking project with 16 young international researchers from 8 nations.
The consortium was composed of 3 universities, 2 hospitals, and 3 companies located in different countries in Europe. The main WiBEC (Wireless In-Body Environment; https://www.ntnu.edu/wibec) objectives were excellent research, innovative doctoral education, new knowledge and skills to solve current and future challenges in medical technologies and healthcare.
8 reasons for watching the webinar „TURN CHALLENGES INTO SUCCESS STORIES“:
- Best practice example of empowering high potentials
- Feedback from key players who consider a coaching process as success factor for projects
- Tips and methods for career development
- Being introduced to key factors of a culturally diverse team
- Getting to know an innovative training network for PhD students
- Supporting yourself and others as next generations of leaders
- Strategic advice on gender diversity challenges
- A strong statement for team coaching as accelerating factor for project results
Click on the link below to view the highlights:
Webinar Highlights | Turn challenges Into Success Stories